JTECH’s inclinometers provide more features and functionality than any non-computerized inclinometer system. It makes spine and extremity range of motion (ROM) measurement even faster and easier.
To see a video of the device in use click here
The Commander Echo Dual Inclinometers will help your customers:
- Measure true range of motion plus movement at the upper and lower extremes of the spine segment without resetting the inclinometer placement
- Perform a complete spine Range of Motion (ROM) exam without pausing to write down results
- Automatically collects range of motion end points without pressing a button in dynamic testing mode
- Measure spine ROM with dual inclinometry
- Measure extremity ROM using single or dual inclinometry
- Quantifies total range of motion and motion of each inclinometer
Achieve Greater Accuracy
- Automatically subtracts extraneous movement for true spine ROM measurements
- Static test mode easily simulates most goniometer ROM techniques
- Console stores data for 20 tests with up to 8 repetitions each
- Measure lordosis, kyphosis and joint ankylosis
- Measure agonist/antagonist movements, like flexion and extension, without stopping or repositioning
- Achieves accuracy and repeatability of +/- 2 degrees
- Measure ROM using dynamic, auto-rep or static testing
Alignment Rails (8MH068) – Magnetically attach to the Inclinometers for easy visual confirmation of alignment.
VELCRO® Straps (45, 46, 47) – Can be used for dynamic range of motion inclinometry testing. Comes in a set containing Small, Medium, and Large straps.
For more information regarding JTECH Medical products or services or to schedule an online demo, please call toll free at 800 985-8324 or 385 695-5000, or contact us by email.