For hand strength testing or voluntary maximal effort evaluations, the Commander Echo Grip Dynamometer is a fast, versatile, portable grip testing system.
To see a video of the device in use click here
The Commander Echo Grip will help your customers:
- Performs 5-position, rapid exchange and sustained grip tests
- Automatically stores data for up to 20 tests in the console to eliminate transcription during testing
- Displays maximum force, coefficient of variation (CV), right and left average force and bilateral deficit
- Evaluate voluntary maximal effort
- Establish baselines and monitor progress
Achieve Greater Accuracy
- Adjustable test time with fatigue calculation for sustained grip tests
- Digital load cell technology provides greater reliability and durability than other common gauges
- Console stores 20 bilateral tests with up to 8 repetitions per side
- Compatible with normative data developed by Mathiowetz and published in the American Medical Association (AMA) Guides
- Evaluate hand strength and compare results to published normative data
For more information regarding JTECH Medical products or services or to schedule an online demo, please call toll free at 800 985-8324 or 385 695-5000, or contact us by email.