Designed to be versatile, the Commander Echo™ Wireless Static Force Gauge is the perfect dynamometer to use when performing Job Analyses, Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCEs), Ergonomic Studies, National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) Lift Tests and much more.
To see a video of the device in use click here
The Commander Echo Static Force Gauge helps your customers:
- Displays maximum force, coefficient of Variation (CV), and test averages
- Console stores 20 tests with up to 8 repetitions
- Test protocols can be customized according to number of tests, starting force, units (Newtons, Kilograms or Pounds), and number of repetitions
- Identify patterns of weakness
- Helps determine consistency of effort in workers compensation and FCE exams
- Document performance, establish baselines and monitor progress
- Use in a variety of evaluations including post-offers and FCEs
- Compatible with NIOSH lifts
- Six (6) different accessories for unlimited testing possibilities
- Maximum force rated to 500 lb. for strong performers
- 1 lb resolution for accurate testing of weak performers
- Precision technology achieves greater than 99% force accuracy
- Compatible with normative data published in the American Medical Association (AMA) Guides
- Records and stores up to 20 tests with 1-8 reps each
- Measures push force, pull force and weight
- Calculates CV for multiple repetitions ([NIOSH] lifts)
- Displays maximum force or maximum and average force for each repetition
- Adjustable test time and ready time
- Time tests from 1-5 seconds, or use “untimed” for longer durations
- Use the Static Force Gauge to weigh workplace objects
T-Bar - mount on side for pushing and pulling
D-Handle - for custom lifting and in-line testing
Hook with Stud - for attaching cables, hooks, ropes, etc.
Curved Pad - for push force measurements
Flat Pad - for push force measurements
Threaded Pad Adapter - for using pads
12" Cable - For even more testing options
4" Push Disk - for push force measurements
Protective Case - for portability and storage of gauge and accessories.
For more information regarding JTECH Medical products or services or to schedule an online demo, please call toll free at 800 985-8324 or 385 695-5000, or contact us by email.