The Commander Algometer is designed for easy handling and fine resolution to identify clinically significant pain sensitivity changes. The Commander Algometer provides a convenient, efficient, objective pain evaluation tool for treatment planning, progress evaluation and case management.
The Commander Algometer easily measures pressure thresholds/tolerances and trigger point tenderness reported by patients.
Commander Algometer Features
- Compact, ergonomic design fits comfortably in your hand
- Records, stores and analyzes up to 40 bilateral tests
- Calculates bilateral deficit for clinically important side-to-side comparisons
- Works with established protocols, including the American College of Rheumatology (ACR) Fibromyalgia evaluation
- Standard 1 cm2 tip conforms to research-based testing protocols
- Special .5 cm2 tip is effective for testing small muscles of the head and neck
- Sound cues notify the tester when repetitions and tests are complete
- Portability allows you to arrange the exam area to meet your needs, instead of accommodating the testing system
- Helps to establish medical necessity for treatment and document efficacy of ongoing treatment
The Commander Algometer is compatible with the Commander Downloader