Hand and arm functionality is essential for many daily tasks and activities. For patients who are seeking treatment for hand and upper extremity injuries, or are suffering from chronic conditions such as arthritis, objective measurements can make all the difference in establishing medical necessity for care and showing the efficacy and quality of care being provided. The Commander EchoHand and Upper Extremity System gives practitioners a competitive edge. Drastically reduces documentation time with Northstar’s real-time data calculations and analysis, easy-to-read patient progress charts, and one-click detailed narrative reports.
Objective Pain Measurement
- Objective range of motion measurements for small joints (fingers and toes) and large extremities
- Wireless console is independent of the testing device allowing the tester to review data during active testing without influencing the patient’s level of effort
- Users can perform a Fingers Complete range of motion tests with measurements for PIP, MP and DIP in under 2 minutes!
Included in this System:
Commander Echo Downloader Software
- Easy-to-use interface works with the Commander Echo Console, eliminating dictation and transcription errors
- Quickly create detailed reports from the data collected on your Commander Echo Console with the click of a button
- Reports are generated in RTF format for rich customizability and broad compatibility with the text editor of your choice